We follow the principles of Good Medical Practice:
- Do place the care for patients in the first place.
- Concern with patients kindly and gently.
- Respect the dignity and protect the confidentiality of patients.
- Listen and respect the position of the patients.
- Inform the patient in understandable manner for them.
- Respect the right of patients to participate in decision-making.
- Develop and update your professional knowledge and skills.
- Be aware of the limits of your professional competence.
- Be honest and credible.
- Do not divulge.
- Do not allow personal views to influence treatment.
- Act promptly, protect patients from risks.
- Do not take advantage of your professional position in the relations with patients.
- Collaborating with your colleagues in the interest of patients.